Wednesday, July 26, 2006


Know The Seven Deadly Sins and the Demons associated with it ..

Lucifer - pride
The angel who rebelled against God and fell from Heaven.

Beelzebub - gluttony
Satan's second-in-command,
also known as "The Lord of the Flies".

Leviathan - envy
Also the great serpent demon of Hell and ruler of the oceans.

Mammon - avarice
Demon of riches & covetousness

Belphegor - sloth
A demon that seduces men with wealth.

Asmodeus - lechery
Demon of lust and marital discord.

Satan - anger
The supreme Lord of Hell and and its' Demons.

Know the The Seven Sublime Virtues of Buddhism faith.

1. The Seven Sublime Virtues
1. To know cause
2. To know result
3. To know oneself
4. To know moderation
5. To know appropriate time
6. To know society
7. To know individuals

2. Another set of Seven Sublime Virtues
1. Faith
2. Moral shame
3. Moral fear
4. Knowledge
5. Effort
6. Mindfulness
7. Wisdom

3. The Sevenfold Noble Wealth
1. Faith
2. Morality
3. Moral shame
4. Moral fear
5. Knowledge
6. Generosity
7. Wisdom

4. The Sevenfold Mode of Regular Practice (appropriate for the leaders)
1. Taking care of parents
2. Being respectful to elders in the family
3. Speaking kind and friendly words
4. Refraining from divisive speech
5. Doing away with niggardliness
6. Being truthful
7. Controlling anger
Google
 
Web time2berich.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali Pouradam said...

I see you have a great weblog! It is about 2 years I have been and I am investigating and entering different Internet Income Systems . gathered many experiences from PPC , Paid2Click , AutoSurf , HYIPs , MLMs etc. and in %90 of them I have lost my Money or my Time!

But I did not disappointed and Pursue different systems until 10-12 days ago I found a system that have all Items I needed :
1) It is legal.
2) The benefits are good.
3) It do not take lots of time.
4) the income is lifetime.
5) It pays directly to E-gold
6) you can earn from the 1st day!

till now I have received $42 myself. their system is very simple and clear. there is no different between new and old members. all are pleased!
and it is good for those who are looking for a fix income of daily $7 lifetime.

Please take a look at my weblog for all details, if interested: http://holyseven.blogspot.com

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home