Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Life begins at conception. Who says? They do.

“I have learned from my earliest medical education that human life begins at the time of conception. I submit that human life is present throughout this entire sequence from conception to adulthood and any interruption at any point constitutes a termination of a human life.” – Dr. Jerome LeJeune, genetics professor at the University of Descartes in Paris (discoverer of the Down Syndrome chromosome)

“Each individual has a very neat beginning, at conception.” – Prof. Micheline Matthews-Roth, Harvard University Medical School

“The beginning of a single human life is from a biological point of view a simple and straightforward matter - the beginning is conception” – Dr. Landrum Shettles, discoverer of male and female producing sperm
“By all the criteria of modern molecular biology, life is present from the moment of conception.” – Dr. Hymie Gordon, Chairman of the Department of Genetics at the Mayo Clinic

Still not convinced?

Check out this amazing photo and statement:
www.michaelclancy.com

"My name is Michael Clancy and I am the photojournalist that photographed Samuel Armas reaching from his mother's womb and reacting to the touch of his surgeon at twenty-one weeks in utero during a spina bifida corrective procedure in 1999."

"Out of the corner of my eye I saw the uterus shake, but no one's hands were near it. It was shaking from within. Suddenly, an entire arm thrust out of the opening, then pulled back until just a little hand was showing. The doctor reached over and lifted the hand, which reacted and squeezed the doctor's finger. As if testing for strength, the doctor shook the tiny fist. Samuel held firm. I took the picture! Wow! It happened so fast that the nurse standing next to me asked, "What happened?" "The child reached out," I said. "Oh. They do that all the time," she responded."
Google
 
Web time2berich.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home